All about Zac and Vanessa
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Die aktuellsten News rund um Zac Efron und Vanessa Hudgens

StartseiteNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Was ist da los???

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Dana
Admin
Dana

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2596

Was ist da los??? Empty
BeitragThema: Was ist da los???   Was ist da los??? EmptyFr 04 Feb 2011, 9:09 am

Im Moment halten sich eisern die Berichte das Zac ein Techtelmechtel/Beziehung/Affäre/was auch immer mit Schauspielerin Teresa Palmer haben soll.

Hier einige Berichte:

Meet Zac Efron's Hot New Hookup!

Was ist da los??? 425_ef10

If last night's action was any indication, it appears Zac Efron has finally gotten over Vanessa Hugens.

Our spies caught Mr. HSM engaged in some serious PDA with another actress.

Here are all the gooey details...

(Warning: Disney Channel fans might want to stop reading!)

RELATED: Are Zac and Vanessa really broken up?

The evening started off innocently enough, as Zac cozied up to Aussie starlet Teresa Palmer at a reception for her upcoming flick Take Me Home Tonight at L.A.'s Pink Taco. They drank and chatted up together before cutting out around 10 p.m.

Then they hightailed over to Voyeur nightclub in West Hollywood. And that, an eyewitness tells E! News, is when things got friskier, as the Zac laid down the mack on the blond beauty.

The twosome drank, dirty danced and made out. In other words, it was not G-rated High School Musical stuff.

"They got there a little after midnight," says a club insider. "They were at a VIP table...They were dancing, standing up by the table and dancing. They all took tequila shots together. He was grabbing her butt and doing very suggestive dancing. Then they made out a couple of times standing up where they were dancing. I was surprised they were doing that in front of everyone. It was like they didn't care.

"They were there for like an hour and left together."

The source adds that the 23-year-old Efron was "all about her" the entire night. The only time she left his side was when skateboarder-snowboarder Shaun White came up and talked to Zac. Otherwise, "they were side by side the entire night."

The up-and-coming Palmer, 24, has had roles in such films as The Grudge 2, December Boys with Daniel Radcliffe and last year's Sorcerer's Apprentice with Nicolas Cage. She also stars in the sci-fi flick I Am Number Four, due out Feb. 18. Take Me Home, which also stars Topher Grace, Anna Faris and Michelle Trachtenberg, comes out March 4. She also has a big role in the upcoming Mad Max: Fury Road.

She has been known to date costars, including Grace and Russell Brand (Bedtime Stories).

In any case, Palmer didn't look the worst for wear this morning, where she attended the press junket for Take Me Home and told E! News that Zac "is such a sweetheart."

Just in time for Valentine's Day...

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b224381_meet_zac_efrons_hot_new_hookup.html?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=twitterfeed&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_topstories#ixzz1D1Suu0rR
Nach oben Nach unten
https://zanessa-fan-forum.forumieren.de
Dana
Admin
Dana

Was ist da los??? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Was ist da los???   Was ist da los??? EmptyFr 04 Feb 2011, 9:14 am

Wie sich inzwischen herausgestellt hat scheint dieser Tweet nicht so echt zu sein wie uns versucht wird vorzumachen. Es hat sich bewiesener Maßen herausgestellt, das dass erste angebliche Beweisbild von einer anderen genommen wurde. Auf dem orig. Bild steht noch eine Person daneben, diese wurde von dem Poster dieses Tweets
bewusst entfernt.
Hier das original Bild:
Was ist da los??? 23565810
Und hier das bearbeitete vom Tweet:
Was ist da los??? 23582011

On Friday 4th February 2011, @xdecemberSkies said:

For @iLoveNessax33 @AmazingEfron @Kalusakura @zanessa12 @NessaAsh @PerezHilton @@lipkin20 @TheZanessaDaily @FukalovesZan @Efronlic @BabyBooZanessa @zanessalove0436 @Joenessax3Love

and those of you wanting to know what happened at Pink Taco, Century City, I have decided to write a TwitLonger to squash some rumours. Please do not hate me because I have written this, I just wanted you guys to know the truth because #TruthIsStronger.

This is for Zanessa fans AND haters.

Okay. Well. My cousin Natalie is 24 and she's a journalist who was invited to the private screening and after party of "Take Me Home Tonight" so she could write an article about it. It was, apparently, a great party with an 80's film noir theme. Here's a pic Natalie took from the premiere. She doesn't have Twitter so I've uploaded it.

Was ist da los??? 23582010

Another picture of her ticket:)

Was ist da los??? 23584510

Anyway, stars from the movie, like Teresa Palmer, Topher Grace and lots of agents and publicists were there. Zac was there with a male friend who had black hair. I don't know his name. Zac and his friend went inside the theatre to watch the movie with the cast, PR people, journalists etc

After they watched the movie, Zac went over to Teresa to congratulate her about the predicted success of the movie. They went to Pink Taco and they were talking and flirting. They were sitting together in the corner of the restaurant. Then they started kissing, then full on making out, but Zac pulled away and said "Not here". When it was time to leave, Zac and Teresa left together.

My cousin then saw the male friend catch up with them and call Zac over. Zac was talking on his iPhone (he was calling a car). Zac's friend said to Zac, "What are you doing?"

Zac replied "What Vanessa doesn't know won't hurt her."

Zac and Teresa stayed waiting for the car and the male friend went away.

They both got in the black car together.

Then my cousin got in her car. She didn't see anything else.

So there you have it.

I'm not bashing Zac, I am just telling you what I know.

DM me if you don't believe me because I with actually give you my journalist cousin's phone number so you can speak to her.

I didn't believe it at first but now I don't even know how I feel. I don't know whether they went back to Zac's house, her house, a hotel...or if they both went their separate ways (which I doubt).

"What Vanessa doesn't know won't hurt her" could mean so many things so idk.

I just don't think it's right for a guy to make out with a girl he just met for the first time, and then get in a car with her and do...God knows what.

Anyway.

I'm done
xoxox

RT if you want. I don't care anymore. I just feel like my whole childhood's been a lie.

So much for We're All In This Together...

I guess Zac's Breaking Free Sad

Zuletzt von Dana am Fr 04 Feb 2011, 6:59 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Dana
Admin
Dana

Was ist da los??? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Was ist da los???   Was ist da los??? EmptyFr 04 Feb 2011, 9:58 am

Zac Efron: Night Out with Teresa Palmer!

Zac Efron cozied up to Australian actress Teresa Palmer at a reception for her new film Take Me Out Tonight on Thursday (February 3) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actor and Teresa, 24, drank and chatted together before heading over to Voyeur nightclub in West Hollywood, Calif.

“They got there a little after midnight,” a source told E! “They were at a VIP table…They were dancing, standing up by the table and dancing. They all took tequila shots together. He was grabbing her butt and doing very suggestive dancing. Then they made out a couple of times standing up where they were dancing.”

Teresa’s other flick, I Am Number Four, hits theaters on February 18.

DO YOU THINK Zac Efron and Teresa Palmer are a new couple?

Hier mal einer der Kommentare zu dem Bericht:

First off I don’t think that Zac be as hurtful or cruel to Vanessa Hudgens to cheat on her after he was just in North Carolina at HER wrap up party with HER castmates and her, and One Tree Hill people double dating and making out. Secondly Zac Efron would lose every single fan he had if it is confirmed he cheated on her. How dense do you think he is? Zacs fan base is mostly Zanessa fans no Zanessa no fans well he would have all the girls who lust him as fans but the truth is that if he did hurt Vanessa and went behind her back and did that he would lose a lot of fans and all of their mutual friends like Sophia Bush, Brittan Snow, Ashley Tisdale and so on. Vanessa gave him loyalty, trust, respect, and faithfulness would he seriously do something so unkind and cruel to Vanessa for a one nighter or some random girl who hooks up with half of Hollywood. I know who Teresa Palmer is by reputation she has slept with several actors and brings them to my place of employment. She is more loose then a two dollar doxy. She is a social climber and a fame seeker why would Zac throw away five years with Vanessa for that piece of loose baggage? He would not. He would be man enough to break up with her first and do a official statement then lead on Vanessa fans. Vanessa has suffered enough when will these rumors stop? I do not believe this story. If Zac did do it I will eat cottage cheese for a year and I hate Cottage cheese. And if he did do it he might as well kiss his career good bye he has no male fans all he has is females and what does all females hate? Cheats. I know Zac did not do this if you believe this I have another piece of swamp land to sale.

Hier noch ein:

Check out these comments from someone on E. Sounds to me like there is some truth in this!

Me and my friends were around him last night I will not give my real name but he has not even officially broken up with Vanessa Hudgens he did not think that this would leak to the press and Teresa Palmer is very well known around Hollywood with being a social climber she is using him to be more famous and he is using her to get his nut off. Vanessa is the innocent party in this and if you want a real scoop he knows her career will fail without him and said as much. He also said she will not say a bad word about him because he has something over her guess who leaked those pictures? It was not her look closer and the past five years. No he does not want her to become more famous then him every time Vanessa is getting more press then him he pulls a stunt. Teresa Palmer just got more famous and in the process was co conspiratorial in hurting Vanessa. You girls are so crazy about Zac you have been blind to the real him. His publicist Gina and his management have done a good job.

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/02/04/zac-efron-night-out-with-teresa-palmer/#ixzz1D1l18xpf
Nach oben Nach unten
Dana
Admin
Dana

Was ist da los??? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Was ist da los???   Was ist da los??? EmptyFr 04 Feb 2011, 12:41 pm

Nach oben Nach unten
Dana
Admin
Dana

Was ist da los??? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Was ist da los???   Was ist da los??? EmptyFr 04 Feb 2011, 7:03 pm

Tweet von Hollywood 411 (Hollywood 411 hosted by Chris Harrison. Weekly Entertainment News from the heart of Hollywood. Watch us Friday nights 8/7c on TV Guide Network!)

We just talked to Teresa Palmer re: Zac Efron rumors - she says "just friends, he was there to support me and see the movie"

Quelle
Nach oben Nach unten
Dana
Admin
Dana

Was ist da los??? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Was ist da los???   Was ist da los??? EmptyFr 04 Feb 2011, 10:09 pm

danke an Lina

Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Was ist da los??? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Was ist da los???   Was ist da los??? Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Was ist da los???
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
All about Zac and Vanessa :: sonstiges rund um Zac, Vanessa, HSM :: Nur Gerücht oder doch Wahrheit?-
Gehe zu: