All about Zac and Vanessa
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Die aktuellsten News rund um Zac Efron und Vanessa Hudgens

StartseiteNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

“Exclusive”…………………………………………Zac Efron

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Dana
Admin
Dana

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2596

“Exclusive”…………………………………………Zac Efron  Empty
BeitragThema: “Exclusive”…………………………………………Zac Efron    “Exclusive”…………………………………………Zac Efron  EmptyFr 18 Feb 2011, 6:39 am

LiesAngeles.com (Celebrity News, Gossip, Photos, Updates and more!) schrieb folgendes auf ihrer Seite:

February 18, 2011

Tonight I heard a rumor that Zac Efron was inside a nightclub whooping it up with his friends. I heard it from 3 different people that he was there with a girl too. That’s enough to start rumors about him to fill a magazine up for two weeks! Was it true? Nope! You know why? Cuz, I caught him with two of his best guy friends skateboarding on the beach boardwalk near Venice!!! How can he be inside a nightclub if I am chasing him for miles down a boardwalk trying to get you all a picture? Ha Ha Ha.

It seems as if Zac is a normal guy who likes hanging out with his friends and keeping his nose clean (unlike other celebs) so people would rather start rumors about him to suit their needs. He seems to me to be a better class of up- and-coming celebrity in a city where we could use the next Leo Dicaprio or Tom Cruise.

I only took one picture tonight and blew it up so all you Zac Efron fans would know the truth. Zac is not out partying at the night clubs and picking up girls. He is getting chased by me.

“Exclusive”…………………………………………Zac Efron  Phpv7o10

Anm.: Ob man alles so glauben kann sei dahin gestellt und jedem selbst überlassen, aber ich persönlich habe bei der Echtheit des Bildes leichte Bedenken. Lasse mich aber auch gerne eines Besseren belehren.

Quelle
Nach oben Nach unten
https://zanessa-fan-forum.forumieren.de

Seite 1 von 1